Monday, July 15, 2019

20 Days Til Yellowstone Adventure 2019 Begins

   As I sit here I am wishing that the days would travel faster.  The Indiana humidity and heat and pollen is really getting to me.  Also I have been having some health issues that have been stressing me out.  Mostly the tests have stressed me out and not their outcomes.  I am looking forward to getting to Yellowstone and getting a little more active.  I need to bring the weight down again and I need to eat a lot better than I am right now.  Yellowstone cures me of both those conditions.  I am looking forward to working until the end of the season on November 3rd.  I am anxious to see Yellowstone as winter begins.  I am also excited to see some old friends and to make some new ones.

T Minus 20 days and yes I am counting.

No comments:

Post a Comment