Sunday, August 6, 2017

Yellowstone Adventure 2017 - Day 29

   Got up semi early to get breakfast and head to church services at the Old Faithful Inn. It was pretty cold when services started and I had to put on a pullover sweatshirt. From the second floor at the inn you could see a lot of steam coming from the Geyser basin.
  After church services I headed to Idaho Falls to catch a movie and wander around a bit. I got there around 11:10 and the movie I wanted to see, Dunkirk, did not have the time that would fit in my schedule. So I settled for the Dark Tower. It was pretty good. After the movie I went to Cabela's to just wander around. Then I decided to save my peanut butter and jelly sandwich for dinner and ate at Panera bread. It was pretty good.
   After driving around town for a short while I headed back to the dorm. Traffic was good and not much happened other than seeing an eagle over the Firehole river.
   That is about it. Pretty boring but relaxing day. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment