Sunday, August 15, 2021

Yellowstone Adventure 2021 - Day 21 (TGIF)

   I woke up this morning not feeling very well.  I had a limited breakfast and went into work in the fountain. The truck that brought our grocery supplies was short some needed items for fountain.  So it did not take me too long to get things filled and get fountain ready for the day.  Jack worked with me in the morning.  He is 80 plus years old and is slowing down a little.  I make sure I do all the heavy lifting for him and I also make sure I take directions from him, as he has been working in the grocery some 17 years or so.  We were able to get caught up sufficiently that around 10AM we took a break for tea and coffee.  It was nice to be able to sit and talk with Jack, even though it was only for a short time.  He is a good man who cares for all the workers around him, but really misses the Taiwanese workers the most.

   After lunch break I started to feel better, but only had some fruit and peanut butter for lunch.  The day was hot again and we ran out of water in the cooler today.  We only have a few cases of non-chilled water left.  We wont be getting any more until Pepsi delivers on Wednesday.  So the tourists will probably complain a lot if the weather does not start getting cooler.

   That is about all the excitement for today.  Laundry done and put away.  Please continue to pray for Janie and Cathy and Debbie.  The sisters are going through a lot right now.  Take care and I hope you made it to church today.

No comments:

Post a Comment