Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Yellowstone Adventure 2021 - Day 59

    Woke up to rain this morning but it cleared off in the afternoon to be a pretty nice day.  The Pepsi delivery showed up very early but did not bring much as they are preparing for the end of the season. This brings a few problems. One being that with very little stock to put on the shelf, then there is very little to do.  The second problem is that the tourists get rather upset when their favorite drink is not in stock.  Today I had a very cranky lady tell me something that I knew was not true. She kept telling me it was and I told her it was not.  She then left the store in a huff.  Sometime people come to Yellowstone late in the season and are disappointed that all the services and all the stock is not available.  I tell everyone who comes to just research and be prepared.  

  I did manage to get in 20,371 steps in today.  I think I am getting a lot of steps just walking around the store and checking on what needs stocked.  No too much else going on.  Weather expected to get cold and rainy shortly.  I think next week we are supposed to get 1 to 3 inches of snow too.  Take care everyone and thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment