Thursday, June 11, 2020

Wall Drug Adventure 2020 - Day 11

   All I can say is TGIF, at least for me anyway.  My schedule is Sunday through Thursday.  Today was very very long.  The store was busy in spurts but mostly it was not busy in our area.  Although during lunch break I overheard people in the souvenir area say they were swamped.  I guess the tourists are limiting their purchases to low cost stuff versus high cost boots, belts and moccasins.  It could be a sign of the economy and that people do not have as much money to spend or are cautious of their spending.  The store is supposed to be getting some additional employees soon, but they also lost a few employees this week for various reasons.  Today I got to work with Emily for the first time.  Like I said before the people are great around me and we have some fun and laughs to fill the day.
   The dog visit of the day was a Blue Healer below.
  Since there was not much going on I took more pictures from the hallway in the Mall outside of my store.


   Well tomorrow is my day off and after sleeping in.  :)  I will be using the discount/free admission card to go see some things in Rapid City.  Thanks for reading this really boring day.  Stay well.

No comments:

Post a Comment