Monday, June 8, 2020

Wall Drug Adventure 2020 - Day 8

  Well today was pretty boring as the store was not very busy.  After another storm came through last night, the weather today was around 70 degrees and cool.  Yes the wind was still blowing and making the day rather cool.  I think we are supposed to have three more days of fairly good weather.  Today's highlights were being able to see quite a few dogs.  You see Wall Drug is very dog friendly and you can bring your pets on a leash into the stores, but not the restaurant.  Got to see a miniature Italian Greyhound and a very pretty English Cream Retriever.  Most all the dogs are well behaved but yesterday we had a Alaskan that was barking at everyone.  The owner was finally convinced to take him outside by management.
   The other highlight, or low light.  Was a couple of what I classify as "Teenage Pervs", were running around the stores and taking pictures on their cell phones of girl's behinds. After one came in my store and I caught him doing it.  I caught his eye and gave him a look that basically said to stop before I kick him in the rear-end.  He smiled and went out in the hallway and met another teenage perv and was comparing their pictures.  I stepped out into the hallway and he looked up and saw me and he and his buddy ran.
   That is about it for today other than an HR issue that came up. I will detail tomorrow what went on as it has not been finished yet.  Thanks for reading.  Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment