Monday, August 1, 2016

Yellowstone Adventure - Day 75

  Yeah! Made it to my Friday. For a Monday it was fairly busy up until the evening. I got my laundry done before I went to work so tomorrow I will be free to head out early. I plan on taking a movie day tomorrow. Myself, Kevin and Bob will be heading into Idaho falls to watch Star Trek and the Jason Bourne movie. I also plan on getting my hair cut too. The boss wants me to stop by Wal-Mart and pick up a couple of fans for the store. It will be a long day so instead of having the EDR fix me a lunch, I will be eating at a restaurant in the city while there.
  Not too many tourist stories today as it was a pretty light day. Now that we are in August will start losing some employees over the next two weeks. Many of the college kids and foreign workers will be leaving by the middle of the month. We have already lost Daniel as he left yesterday to head back home and school.  I am sure business will start slowing down as we approach the end of August also, but I am also sure my schedule will be changing too.
  The weather here has been warm and with the lack of rain the fire danger is pretty worrisome. We already have a fire burning in the Tetons and another in the Bighorns. If you travel around you can see smoke from both these fires. Lightening is very worrisome around here and now that I am in the middle of the mountains I can see why.
  Well that is about it for today. Stay safe and stay well you all.
   P.s. That was one great Cubs' game last night. Maddon sure used all his players well.

No comments:

Post a Comment