Sunday, July 12, 2020

Wall Drug Adventure 2020 - Day 42

     Back to work after a couple days off.  Was able to sleep in as I had the evening shift.  I got up and watched the church services on YouTube.  I was surprised to see William Wagner leading the singing by himself.  He gets an A+ for answering the Holy Spirits call.  Stepping out on a limb and out of our comfort zone is what all Christians need to mature to the next level.  Archie's message was great and it was great to hear that some kids services are coming back to normal.
   I went into work at 11AM and there was basically nothing new today.  It was fairly busy and that made the day go by faster.  I did meet a family from West Lafayette Indiana and they have heard of Terre Haute but not Linton.  I also helped a family going to visit Glacier with a tip on visiting the St. Ignatius  mission.  Click on the link if you want to know more about this very special place in Montana.
  That is about it.  Enjoy the Dog of the Day.  Stay safe and stay well.


No comments:

Post a Comment