Saturday, July 25, 2020

Wall Drug Adventure 2020 - Day 55 (Day Off)

  Slept in and had breakfast late.  Headed to the Badlands around 10AM, as I was hoping to get there and walk around before the heat arrived.  The temps were supposed to hit 97 degrees today. 
   Got to the Badlands and did some exploring.  Below I have attached many pictures and videos of the trip in.  I was surprised to see that the Badlands had a bison herd, but you had to access that area via a dirt road.  Which kept a lot of tourists off it.  I was able to see many prong horn sheep today and a lot of bison from a distance.  Although I did catch one close to the road.
  I also fond two more missile silo areas as I traveled through the lands around the Badlands.  That makes about 5 or 6 I have seen being used by farmers for storage after they were decommissioned.
  I will be fixing another steak dinner for tonight and then will go for another walk when the heat comes down.  I hope you enjoy the pictures and videos of my day.  Take care and stay well.  I will be on day shift tomorrow before I switch over to evening shift on Monday.  This is also payday weekend.  Yeah.  As for my budget after this paycheck I am now in the black and should be in the black until I get home.  So Cathy should be happy I am not losing money on this summer job.  :)
























No comments:

Post a Comment